Glad Rags Thrift
) - 1006 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow, G41 2HG (next door to The Glad Cafe) - We want to divert your pre-loved clothes and goods from going to landfill (yay for recycling and up-cycling!), provide volunteering and employment opportunities in the community and, since we are a not-for-profit co-operative, all profits raised will be used to support the Glad Foundation and the programme of the Glad Cafe.
Oxfam Shop, Byres Road
- 231 Byres Road, Glasgow, G12 8UD - he Oxfam shop on Byres Road is your one stop shop for vintage and quality secondhand fashion and accessories for men, women and kids. We also stock a good range of haberdashery and general craftiness to inspire you to customise and make your own! Come and check us out for quirky homewares and great new gifts too.
We're open 10-6, Monday to Saturday, and 12-6 on Sundays.
Oxfam Shop, Bishopbriggs
- Unit 4, The Triangle Shopping Centre, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, G64 2TR - All yours! We sell your generously donated clothes, books, homewares, and other gifts to raise money to fight poverty and suffering. We also sell a great range of greetings cards. Please contact us for further details of what we stock.
- 302 Broomloan Road, Glasgow, G51 2JQ - The Center is open to the public helping generate much needed income but for clients referred from a support agency we aim to meet their furniture requirements usually at a discounted low cost rates where they make an affordable contribution or in some cases free of charge if all sources of finance are exhausted.
Oxfam Bookshop, Byres Road
- 330 Byres Road, Glasgow, G12 8AP - Our bookshop is located at the top of Byres Road, in the heart of Glasgow's West End. We have a large selection of quality books, in categories ranging from up-to-date academic subjects to high quality fiction. We are particularly proud of our well-stocked Scottish, Art, and Antiquarian sections
Oxfam Bookshop, Royal Exchange Square
- 5 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow, G1 3AH - Nestled in the corner of Royal Exchange Square, just a stone's throw away from the Gallery of Modern Art, we are Glasgow's newest charity book boutique offering a haven for bookworms.
Oxfam Bookshop, Victoria Road
- 437 Victoria Road, Glasgow, G42 8RW - Oxfam Books and Music on Victoria Road in Glasgow is set in a bustling and diverse area of the city. Having increased its popularity with its customers due to its friendly and helpful team, and its retro music shop ambience, people come from all over to visit it. It is very much a part of the local community and provides a place where people can meet. Offering a wide and diverse selection of books and records (some of these rare and valuable), as well as comics, magazines, videos, dvds and other items such as posters and t-shirts, this Oxfam is a must on your list to do.
Oxfam Music Shop
- 171 Byres Road, Glasgow, G12 8TS - Oxfam's Glasgow music store - the number one destination for vinyl and CDs. We also sell instruments, hifi equipment, cassettes, VHS, DVDs, memorabilia and music books. Pop in and see our wide range of collectible and hard-to-find secondhand records, or pick up an old favourite at a bargain price!
charity_shops.txt · Last modified: 2019/09/23 16:49 by admin