Vegan & Vegetarian
Glasgow Vegan Guide
- Glasgow Vegan Guide was established in 2018 with the aim of promoting the vegan food scene in Glasgow and provide local vegans with a comprehensive resource to make it easier to find vegan and vegan-friendly restaurants in Glasgow for all occasions.
Soul Food Kitchen
- We are a100% plant-based restaurant with health and wellbeing at the heart and soul of everything we do. We were established to bring deliciously healthy plant-based food to Glasgow, unlike anything you have seen before.
The Glad Cafe
- Since September 2018, we’ve been delighted to serve incredible vegetarian and vegan brunches from 9am-4pm made by the magnificent Hen of the Woods, the team behind the the brilliant Asian inspired menu at The Hug & Pint in the West End. As of January 2019, the award-winning culinary team at The Hug & Pint have also taken on evening service in the cafe from 5pm-10pm, with a rotating menu of pan-Asian vegan mains and small plates, including some favourites from the West End establishment.
The Hug and Pint
- Critically acclaimed and award winning, the kitchen at The Hug and Pint makes the place a must visit in Glasgow for anyone interested in modern, creative vegan cuisine.
Hen of the Woods
- Vegan & vegetarian catering from the award winning kitchen of The Hug and Pint. Currently in daytime residence at The Glad Cafe, Shawlands - cooking delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch every day from 10am!
) - A nutritional focused healthy restaurant and smoothie bar in Glasgow and Edinburgh. Serving protein waffles, pancakes, shakes, smoothies, burgers and much more.
vegan_vegetarian.txt · Last modified: 2019/09/25 15:09 by admin