This is an old revision of the document!
- Objectora is a company offering performance and solutions for performance art created in 2018 by Sònia Gardés. We offer services for theatre and events including Visual Storytelling shows and puppetry for adults and children; Costume, Prop and Puppet Design and Making and Makeup and Bodypainting.
Nothing About Us Without Us Is For Us
- A public art event using obsolete technology to hurl language across Glasgow's River Clyde
Led by Matt Baker & t s Beall, as part of Glasgow International Festival of Visual Art 2012
- Project Ability, established in 1984, is a Glasgow-based visual arts organisation with an international reputation for excellence. We create opportunities for people with disabilities and people with lived experience of mental ill-health, aged 5 years to 80 plus, to express themselves and achieve their artistic potential.
- We work to encourage and signal-boost the current generation of artists making theatre in Glasgow. With a busy programme of professional learning, residencies and public previews of brand-new performance we are committed to keeping our doors open, offering a vibrant and welcoming environment for artists looking to get busy thinking up brilliant new work to populate future Tron programmes.
- Plantation Productions was set up by its founder (Moya Crowley) in 2001 with a £2,000 grant from the Greater Govan Community Forum. Since then, it has always been our aim to use the arts as a tool for community development and regeneration.
Cheeky Besom Productions
- 'Artists with Attitude': A Glasgow based artist collective, making and creating, for the love of art
- Stained Glass and Fuss Glass Art Studio
The Rag and Bone Workshop
- Martin Campbell is a Glasgow-based designer maker. He grew up on the Hebridean island of Beinn nam Fadhla (Benbecula) among a community for which pragmatism, resourcefulness and co-operation was everyday. These early experiences have strongly shaped his interests in creativity and making, and in 2011 he established ‘The Rag and Bone Workshop’.