- Objectora is a company offering performance and solutions for performance art created in 2018 by Sònia Gardés. We offer services for theatre and events including Visual Storytelling shows and puppetry for adults and children; Costume, Prop and Puppet Design and Making and Makeup and Bodypainting.
Nothing About Us Without Us Is For Us
- A public art event using obsolete technology to hurl language across Glasgow's River Clyde
Led by Matt Baker & t s Beall, as part of Glasgow International Festival of Visual Art 2012
- Project Ability, established in 1984, is a Glasgow-based visual arts organisation with an international reputation for excellence. We create opportunities for people with disabilities and people with lived experience of mental ill-health, aged 5 years to 80 plus, to express themselves and achieve their artistic potential.
- We work to encourage and signal-boost the current generation of artists making theatre in Glasgow. With a busy programme of professional learning, residencies and public previews of brand-new performance we are committed to keeping our doors open, offering a vibrant and welcoming environment for artists looking to get busy thinking up brilliant new work to populate future Tron programmes.
Glasgow Wooden Bike Project
- This exhibition showcases examples of recent projects and finished previous works from the makers and is a celebration of the current innovative maker culture within the city of Glasgow, uncovering invention, creativity, resourcefulness and a make do and mend approach to problems of everyday life.
- Team Effort! was a twelve-month artist development project for six artists from different disciplines, based at the Southside Studios in Glasgow.
- In August and September 2008, Thyes worked in Glasgow, Scotland, as artist in residence at 'Wasps Artists' Studios', with a grant by the cities of Dusseldorf and Glasgow. In 2009, she digitally edited her photographs and completed the series
The Glasgow Miracle: Materials for Alternative Histories
- The Glasgow School of Art in partnership with the CCA: Centre for Contemporary Arts, has been awarded a significant grant by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) for a speculative research project that will open up previously inaccessible archive material to assist research and reflection upon the causes and conditions which encouraged the renaissance of the visual arts in Glasgow since the late 1970s.
- Plantation Productions was set up by its founder (Moya Crowley) in 2001 with a £2,000 grant from the Greater Govan Community Forum. Since then, it has always been our aim to use the arts as a tool for community development and regeneration.
Cheeky Besom Productions
- 'Artists with Attitude': A Glasgow based artist collective, making and creating, for the love of art
White House Glasgow
- The WhiteHouse Glasgow is an artists established/run no fixed abode promoter of exciting art and artists in Glasgow.
Scottish Design Exchange
- Stores that sell exquisitely designed products by artists living in Scotland and where every penny spent by our customers goes directly to those who create.
- Stained Glass and Fuss Glass Art Studio
- Specialists in a range of original items from the arts & crafts movement
The Rag and Bone Workshop
- Martin Campbell is a Glasgow-based designer maker. He grew up on the Hebridean island of Beinn nam Fadhla (Benbecula) among a community for which pragmatism, resourcefulness and co-operation was everyday. These early experiences have strongly shaped his interests in creativity and making, and in 2011 he established ‘The Rag and Bone Workshop’.
- We are Bildwechsel in Glasgow – screenings, events, networking, archiving, working with and building connections with artists, filmmakers, curators, researchers, organisations. Bildwechsel is an umbrella organisation for women in media, culture and art.
art.txt · Last modified: 2019/12/10 16:59 by admin